To bring you the best of wellness, growth and mindfulness, we’ve tracked down the best expert facilitators to join each of our retreats. On this urban retreat, you will be in the very capable hands of:
Sunday, 19 March 2023 (9:00am - 12:00pm)
PS Art Space, 22 Pakenham St, Fremantle WA 6160
What to bring?
Required: Yoga mat, water bottle, pen, journal
Optional: blanket, bolster, eye pillow and socks
Victoria Quay E Shed Wilson Parking ($8 for 4 hours when booked online in advance)
In-person retreat ticket
19 March 2023
All inclusions below for 1 person
In-person retreat ticket with journal
19 March 2023
All inclusions below plus "All of the Answers are Within" Journal (valued at $39)
40+ retreats hosted
Co-hosted with expert facilitators
What’s included in your retreat ticket?
• Interactive mini-mental wellbeing workshop and Q&A session with a Lifeline WA ambassador
• KX Pilates-inspired mat pilates workout
• Breathwork and cacao ceremony
• Journalling practice and meditation
• Indulge in wholefood nibbles and refreshments (including kombucha mocktails)
• Bare + Wilde goodie bag (valued over $70) PLUS OPTIONAL Journal (valued at $39) if selected in ticket option
• Connection with like minded people in a blissful & creative wellness sanctuary
About the Journal
Created by coach, Sammi Johnson, this journal is designed to help you begin or elevate your journaling practice with potent journal prompts and a digital Journal Guide. This journal will allow you to connect even more deeply with yourself, ignite your intuition, and support you in realising how powerful you really are. A few more details...made with vegan leather, A5 size and contains 178 lined pages & 14 blank pages to foster creative expression. You will recieve your journal at the retreat.
Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person or alternatively, a full credit will be provided to attend another Bare + Wilde retreat of the same value. Once your booking has been confirmed through our website, our team will be in touch a week prior to the event to confirm all the key details.
Our tried & tested urban retreat itinerary
This is our retreat “secret sauce” which we’ve perfected over time, taking in feedback from our community. Below are our “must haves” which you will find at all our half day urban retreats:
1. Mindful movement that will give you a decent sweat. We love a blend of yoga and mat pilates, led by our team of expert fitness facilitators.
2. Slow down and connect deeper with a powerful breathwork session, paired with a cacao ceremony.
3. Nourish your soul with the beautiful vibrations and sound of crystal bowls. Melt deeper as you indulge in a magical sound bath.
4. Connect with our epic community over wholesome nibbles and refreshments. Expect to leave our retreat with a few new besties.
5. You’ll be spoiled with plenty of gifts and surprises in our jam-packed goodie bags.
This retreat is for you if…
1. You desire a circuit-breaker to pause, reflect and find new inspiration and energy to bring back into your daily life.
2. You desire to focus on elevating your wellbeing (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual) in a supportive environment where you are guided each step of the way.
3. You desire to spend more time connecting with yourself, other like-minded souls and Mother Nature.
4. You desire connection with an epic high-vibe community like ours to give you a new-found energy that you can carry into your week/month ahead.
If this is you, we know you will get so much out of our urban retreats. Join us at one of our upcoming adventures!
About PS Art Space
Just minutes from the beautiful ocean, PS Art Space is located inside a two storey brick and iron industrial building in Fremantle, WA. PS Art Space brings together creativity and wellbeing within its walls. Our urban retreat will be held in the main art gallery area where you will find stillness and calm amongst an atmosphere that invites your creativity to join us.
About our Retreat Partners & Facilitators
Kylie Falconer, who will lead a breathwork session and cacao ceremony.
KX-Pilates instructors Roisin Cox and Courtney Sprunt
who will both co-lead a sweaty dynamic KX Pilates-inspired mat pilates.
coach and creator of "All of the Answers are Within" Journal, will lead a potent journalling practice.
We’re so proud to partner with LifeLine WA, a charitable organisation providing crisis and mental health support. 10% of sales will be donated to support this important cause.