To bring you the best of wellness, growth and mindfulness, we’ve tracked down the best expert facilitators to join each of our retreats. On this urban retreat, you will be in the very capable hands of:
Sunday, 4 December 2022
8:00am – 11:30am
Mandoon Estate, 10 Harris Road, Caversham WA 6055
What to bring?
Yoga mats, water bottle (required), blankets, bolsters, eye pillows and socks (optional)
In-person retreat ticket
4 December 2022
All inclusions for 1 person to half day urban retreat
Digital retreat ticket
4 December 2022
Virtual access to our retreat via live Zoom and recording
40+ retreats hosted
Co-hosted with expert facilitators
What’s included in your retreat ticket?
• Interactive mini-workshop and Q&A session with a Lifeline WA ambassador about providing mental wellbeing support to friends & family
• KX Pilates-inspired mat pilates workout
• Breathwork and cacao ceremony
• Sound bath ceremony
• Indulge in a wholefood nibbles and refreshments while partaking in a mocktail masterclass
• Bare + Wilde goodie bag
• Connection with like minded people in a blissful wellness sanctuary
Full payment is required to secure your booking. Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person or alternatively, a full credit will be provided to attend another Bare + Wilde retreat of the same value. Once your booking has been confirmed through our website, our team will be in touch again about a week before the event to confirm all the key details.
Our tried & tested urban retreat itinerary
This is our retreat “secret sauce” which we’ve perfected over time, taking in feedback from our community. Below are our “must haves” which you will find at all our half day urban retreats:
1. Mindful movement that will give you a decent sweat. We love a blend of yoga and mat pilates, led by our team of expert fitness facilitators.
2. Slow down and connect deeper with a powerful breathwork session, paired with a cacao ceremony.
3. Nourish your soul with the beautiful vibrations and sound of crystal bowls. Melt deeper as you indulge in a magical sound bath.
4. Connect with our epic community over wholesome nibbles and refreshments. Expect to leave our retreat with a few new besties.
5. You’ll be spoiled with plenty of gifts and surprises in our jam-packed goodie bags.
This retreat is for you if…
1. You desire a circuit-breaker to pause, reflect and find new inspiration and energy to bring back into your daily life.
2. You desire to focus on elevating your wellbeing (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual) in a supportive environment where you are guided each step of the way.
3. You desire to spend more time connecting with yourself, other like-minded souls and Mother Nature.
4. You desire connection with an epic high-vibe community like ours to give you a new-found energy that you can carry into your week/month ahead.
If this is you, we know you will get so much out of our urban retreats. Join us at one of our upcoming adventures!
About Mandoon Estate
Mandoon Estate is located in Swan Valley WA, a beautiful winery about 30 minutes drive from Perth CBD. Mandoon Estate is an idyllic location, filled with beautiful vineyards where you can easily treat yourself to a cheeky wine or divine meal. Our urban retreat will be held in the Mandoon Estate Function / Ball Room. You will find stillness and calm in this quiet and peaceful location.
Breathwork and Movement Facilitator
Kylie Falconer, who will lead a breathwork session and cacao ceremony.
KX-Pilates instructors Roisin Cox and Courtney Sprunt
who will both co-lead a sweaty dynamic KX Pilates-inspired mat pilates.
incredible singer and sound bath healer.
We’re so proud to partner with LifeLine WA, a charitable organisation providing crisis and mental support. 10% of sales will be donated to support this important cause.