Women's Wellness Brunch Sydney - Saturday 17 March 2018
This product is currently sold out.
Bringing women together over a nourishing long table brunch dedicated to women's wellness
We are so excited to announce our debut women's wellness brunch on Saturday, 17 March 2018 in collaboration with Nina Sabey, founder of Yogi Brunch. The philosophy behind these events is to provide a safe environment for women to discuss heath and wellness issues close to them around a nourishing long table brunch where nothing is off limits and where women can connect with other like-minded people.
At our Women's Wellness Brunch events, expect to get out of your comfort zone, learn new things from women's wellness experts/educators we invite to join the brunches and meet new like-minded people.
Limited spaces to 40 women!
WATCH VIDEO OF OUR URBAN RETREAT SERIES HERE TO GET A TASTE OF WHAT OUR WELLNESS EVENTS ARE LIKE.
Format of Women's Wellness Brunch
- Starting the day with a beautiful vinyasa flow led by Nina, founder of Yogi Brunch.
- After an uplifting vinyasa flow, a generous whole food brunch will start to be served.
- While enjoying a casual brunch together with other like-minded women, while learning from 2 x wellness experts/educators who will join the brunch table to discuss topics around women's health and wellness. These discussions will inspire you to learn more about the holistic connection between women's body, mind and soul and about clean living in a busy modern life. The speakers for our Sydney debut are:
- 1. Soulla Chamberlain, founder of Broth Bar & Larder, Star Anise Organic and health coach. Soulla will talk all things bone broth and its health benefits and will bring some broth from the Broth Bar for you to try.
- 2. Megan McGrath, founder of Chasing Sunrise, a health and wellness coach. Megan will lead a mindfulness workshop on Intention & Goal Setting to help you consciously create a life you love.
- End the beautiful brunch with a gentle meditation led by Nina, founder of Yogi Brunch.
- And of course, you will take home a mini Bare & Wilde wellness box!
Date, time: Saturday, 17 March 2018 - 9.30 am to 1 pm.
Location: Vibe Hotel rooftop, Rushcutters Bay, Sydney
Your Investment: $95 per person OR you can pre-order your spot before 1 March 2018 for $85.
What to bring? Yoga mats will be provided but if you prefer your own, please feel free to bring it. Show us your favourite active wear, or comfortable clothing/footwear suitable for yoga.