SOLD OUT - Women's Wellness Brunch Melbourne - Saturday 24 March 2018 (9.30 am to 1 pm)
This product is currently sold out.
Bringing women together over a nourishing brunch dedicated to women's wellness
We are so excited to announce our first Women's Wellness Brunch in Melbourne. Join us on Saturday, 24 March 2018 at Salt Pilates Studio, Balaclava from 9.30am to 1pm. The philosophy behind these events is to provide a safe environment for women to discuss heath and wellness issues close to them around a nourishing long table brunch where nothing is off limits and where women can connect with other like-minded people.
At our Women's Wellness Brunch events, expect to get out of your comfort zone, learn new things from women's wellness experts/educators we invite to join the brunches and meet new like-minded people.
Limited spaces to 20 women!
WATCH VIDEO OF OUR URBAN RETREAT SERIES HERE TO GET A TASTE OF WHAT OUR WELLNESS EVENTS ARE LIKE.
Format of Women's Wellness Brunch
- Starting the day with an energetic Align Pilates class led by Beccy, owner of Salt Pilates Studio.
- After an uplifting pilates class, a generous whole food brunch will start to be served.
- While enjoying a casual brunch together (including food from wholesome brands like Poke Me Life bowls, Matcha Maiden raw treats and Matcha lattes, Raw Love Superfood raw cakes, Greene St Juice, Remedy Kombucha and more) with other like-minded women, while learning from 2 x wellness experts/educators who will join the brunch table to discuss topics around women's health and wellness. These discussions will inspire you to learn more about the holistic connection between women's body, mind and soul and about clean living in a busy modern life. The speakers for our Melbourne event are:
- 1. Yasmin Darwish, founder of Yasmin Darwish Kinesiology. Yasmin will lead a mindfulness workshop on all things Empower, Grow and Achieve and give you tips and tricks on how to lead life to its fullest potential.
- 2. A fun and creative whole food demo presented by Amy Lee Active who will inspire you to believe that healthy eating can be fun, simple and extremely tasty. During this workshop, you can make your own nourishing whole food recipes to taste and take home.
- And of course, you will take home a mini Bare & Wilde wellness box!
Date, time: Saturday, 24 March 2018 - 9.30 am to 1 pm.
Location: Salt Pilates Studio, 7-10, 320 Carlisle Street, Balaclava, Melbourne
Your Investment: $85 per person OR you can pre-order your spot before midnight on 15 March 2018 for $75.
What to bring? Mats will be provided but if you prefer your own, please feel free to bring it. Show us your favourite active wear, or comfortable clothing/footwear suitable for pilates.