Winter Urban Retreat (Series #3) - Sunday, 22 July 2018
This product is currently sold out.
Find your urban sanctuary right in the heart of the Perth CBD
Join us for an afternoon dedicated to your self-care this Winter in our favourite urban sanctuary right in the heart of the Perth CBD – Yogaworx, located inside the COMO Treasury Building. Yogaworx has opened their space to our community exclusively for our Urban Retreat Series, the third instalment. Themed “Reconnect with your Yin” as during the Winter months, our yin energy intuitively has a stronger presence, inviting us to delve inwards for reflection and reconnect with our inner being - our core, our essence. This Urban Retreat is all about nourishment, replenishment and reflection inwards so that our body, mind and soul can be ready to bloom energetically when Spring arrives.
Limited spaces to 25 retreaters! We want it to be a beautiful intimate retreat for you.
WATCH VIDEO OF OUR PAST URBAN RETREAT HERE.
Format of retreat
During this retreat, we are joined by:
- Sarah Hopkins, Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach & Chek Practitioner, who will lead a workshop all about the relationship between stress, hormones and seasonal changes in our bodies.
- Sarah Hopkins will be pairing up with Jen Keenan, founder of Living Synergy & meditation specialist, who will lead a 20 mins meditation workshop so you can learn some practical tips on how to use meditation to reduce stress.
- Ashleigh & Chelsey Costa, who are the powerhouse sisters behind Sugar Free Sisters health blog and Peppermint & Sage. Ashleigh, Kinesiologist and Chelsey, Naturopath (final year student), have developed a self-love "recipe" to share with our community. From their many years of combined experience in the health and wellness world, they will share their practical tips and tricks on how to embrace self-love in all areas, including sharing some nutritional and lifestyle changes you can implement into your life.
Your ticket will also include:
- Nourishing whole food lunch, including warm turmeric lattes and raw sweet treats
- 1 hour x vinyasa yoga session with Wendy, owner of Yogaworx
- 45 min x yin yoga with Allicia Harris of Yogaworx
- Mini Bare & Wilde wellness subscription box filled with natural, cruelty free products from local small businesses
Date, time: Sunday, 22 July 2018 - 12 pm arrival to 4.30 pm.
Location: Yogaworx, The State Buildings, corner of Barrack Street and St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
Your Investment: $100 per person OR you can pre-order your spot before 9 July 2018 for $90.
What to bring? Yoga mats will be provided but if you prefer your own, please feel free to bring it. Show us your favourite active wear, or comfortable clothing/footwear suitable for yoga.