SOLD OUT - Urban Retreat Series Debut - Sunday 5 November 2017
This product is currently sold out.
Find your urban sanctuary right in the heart of the Perth CBD
We are so excited to announce our debut wellness retreat on Sunday, 5 November 2017, under our Urban Retreat Series in collaboration with Yogaworx and various Perth-based health and wellness influencers. The philosophy behind these events is to provide an urban sanctuary for the Perth community to restore, rejuvenate and connect with your inner-loving-self.
At this retreat, expect to get out of your comfort zone, try new things, meet new people and be educated on all things health and wellness right in the midst of a hustling CBD!! Yes, you will be getting bare and "wilde" with us and our amazing partners!
Limited spaces to 25 retreaters! We want it to be a beautiful intimate retreat for you.
Format of retreat
- Starting the day with a beautiful vinyasa flow led by Wendy, owner of Yogaworx.
- After an uplifting vinyasa flow, indulge in a generous whole food spread provided by Inner Ego.
- Daily Rituals Workshop led by Carla Thomas, holistic counsellor and author of The Juicy Movement. Carla will inspire you to develop new healthy rituals that work for you or reinvigorate your current rituals.
- Whole foods demonstration led by Kristen Pavez, whole food educator and heart-filled recipe creator. Kristen will share with you one of her delicious, yet simple, Spring-inspired recipe and you will be able to make your own to take home with you.
- Detoxifying your home workshop led by Cara Little, found of Pure Home Body. Cara will share with you different ways to detoxify your home and you will be able to make your own natural room spray with essential oils to take home.
- End the beautiful self-care Sunday with some yin yoga and meditation led by Wendy, owner of Yogaworx.
- And of course, you will take home a mini Bare & Wilde healthy goodies bag!
Date, time: Sunday, 5 November 2017 - 11.45 am arrival to 5 pm.
Location: Yogaworx, The State Buildings, corner of Barrack Street and St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
Your Investment: $95 (everything included!)
What to bring? Yoga mats will be provided but if you prefer your own, please feel free to bring it. Show us your favourite active wear, or comfortable clothing/footwear suitable for yoga.