Winter Urban Retreat (Series #3) - Sunday, 26 August 2018
This product is currently sold out.
Find your urban sanctuary right in the heart of the Perth CBD
Back by popular demand! The first instalment of our upcoming Winter Urban Retreat (22 July) sold out in under 1 week. Some of you missed out the July retreat, so we have created a second instalment of our Winter Urban Retreat just for YOU!
Join us for an afternoon dedicated to your self-care this Winter in our favourite urban sanctuary right in the heart of the Perth CBD – Yogaworx, located inside the COMO Treasury Building. Yogaworx has opened their space to our community exclusively for our Urban Retreat Series, the third instalment. Themed “Reconnect with your Yin” as during the Winter months, our yin energy intuitively has a stronger presence, inviting us to delve inwards for reflection and reconnect with our inner being - our core, our essence. This Urban Retreat is all about nourishment, replenishment and reflection inwards so that our body, mind and soul can be ready to bloom energetically when Spring arrives.
Limited spaces to 25 retreaters! We want it to be a beautiful intimate retreat for you.
WATCH VIDEO OF OUR PAST URBAN RETREAT HERE.
Format of retreat
During this retreat, you will learn practical wellness tips from:
- Cara Little @the.holistic.pharmacist, founder of Pure Home Body, holistic pharmacist & low tox lifestyle expert, who will lead a workshop about how to prevent yin deficiencies caused environmental toxins, which causes stress to the body. She will share practice tips on how to create flow, good energy and balance in our homes through lifestyle changes.
- Pam Zakostelsky, an experienced Naturopath and founder of Miss Vitality, a skin nutrition product range, who will share with you her yin rituals and philosophy and the benefits such a ritual can have for your skin. Her workshop will also incorporate essential oil rituals.
- Joel Camp, plant-based chef and owner of @new_ethic, plant based bespoke catering company who offer pop up & private dining experiences, who will be preparing a delicious plant-based meal for all the guests, through an interactive food demonstration, which focuses on the healing power of food & the traditional uses they stem from, such as Ayurvedic & Taoist practices. The food demo will show you how you can easily apply these traditional practices into your “busy” lifestyle.
Your ticket will also include:
- Nourishing whole food lunch prepared by @new_ethic, including raw hot chocolate and raw sweet treats
- 1 hour x mindful slow flow with Wendy, owner of Yogaworx
- 45 min x yin yoga with Allicia Harris of Yogaworx
- Mini Bare & Wilde wellness subscription box filled with natural, cruelty free products from Australian small businesses
Date, time: Sunday, 26 August 2018 - 12 pm arrival to 4.30 pm.
Location: Yogaworx, The State Buildings, corner of Barrack Street and St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
Your Investment: $100 per person OR you can pre-order your spot before 9 July 2018 for $90.
What to bring? Yoga mats will be provided but if you prefer your own, please feel free to bring it. Show us your favourite active wear, or comfortable clothing/footwear suitable for yoga.