Urban Retreat Series #2 - Sunday 25 February 2018
This product is currently sold out.
Find your urban sanctuary right in the heart of the Perth CBD
Join us for a mindfully muddy day dedicated to your wellness in our favourite urban sanctuary right in the heart of the Perth CBD – Yogaworx, located inside the State Treasury Building. Yogaworx has opened their space to our community exclusively for our Urban Retreat Series, the second instalment. Themed “mindfully muddy” because living a healthy and soul nourishing life isn’t about being perfect and always getting it right, life gets messy – we understand. Rather, wellness is about progress – no matter how small or big - in the four pillars of wellness – mindfulness, chemical free living, movement and nutrition.
Limited spaces to 25 retreaters! We want it to be a beautiful intimate retreat for you.
WATCH VIDEO OF OUR DEBUT URBAN RETREAT HERE.
Format of retreat
As the theme suggests, during this retreat we are joined by:
- Amelia Harvey, Life and Business Coach & Meditation Teacher, who will lead a goal & intention setting workshop and meditation workshop with essential oils. Perfect for this time of the year (albeit February but let’s be honest, January flew by like no tomorrow, so here’s a chance to set your 2018 goals or revisit the goals you set in January)
- Haweya Ismail, founder of skincare company Mud and Musk based in Perth, dubbing itself as The DIY Skincare Company. Mud and Musk’s products are all made from organic, sustainable and ethically sourced ingredients. Haweya will guide you through a workshop to learn more about your skin type, and what that means for your skincare routine, so that you can DIY your own mud mask to take home. This might get a bit messy, but that makes it more fun.
Your ticket will also include:
- 1 hour x vinyasa yoga session with Wendy, owner of Yogaworx
- Nourishing whole food lunch
- 45 min x yin yoga with Allicia of Yogaworx
- Mini Bare & Wilde wellness subscription box filled with natural, cruelty free products from local small businesses
Date, time: Sunday, 25 February 2018 - 12 pm arrival to 4.30 pm.
Location: Yogaworx, The State Buildings, corner of Barrack Street and St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
Your Investment: $100 per person OR you can pre-order your spot before 12 February 2018 for $90.
What to bring? Yoga mats will be provided but if you prefer your own, please feel free to bring it. Show us your favourite active wear, or comfortable clothing/footwear suitable for yoga.