The Perth Wellness Festival - Sunday 17 June 2018
This product is currently sold out.
ONE SOUL NOURISHING DAY TO UNLEASH YOUR BEST AND HEALTHIEST SELF
After an amazingly fun and high energy debut on 4 February 2018, The Perth Wellness Festival is back again to dish out winter wellness. Whether you are a long time wellness enthusiast, new to the wellness scene or if you’ve just made a new year resolution to enhance your health and wellness, then this is a wellness event not to be missed this year!
Earlier this year, Friends and founders, Amy Chen of Bare & Wilde and Jennifer McMahon of EcoLuxe Events joined forces to jointly bring to Perth its very first high-energy, life-loving and soul-nourishing wellness festival - THE PERTH WELLNESS FESTIVAL. At the debut Festival, The Perth Wellness Festival were joined by speakers Sodashi Skincare, Wellineux from Melbourne and The Modern Day Woman and many other local wellness busineses as sponsors and wellness stall holders.
This is our invitation to you to kick-start the winter with unwavering inspiration on how to live your healthiest and happiest life! We can accomodate over 150 people at this festival so don't forget to invite all your family/friends to share the high energy experience with them.
Date: Sunday, 17 June 2018
Time: 9 am to 1 pm, with wellness market stalls open to 2 pm
Location: Stackwood Studios, 10 Stack St, Fremantle 6160
Price: $89 plus EventBrite booking fee = $94.98
YOUR TICKET WILL INCLUDE:
• Be inspired by headline speakers Tully Humphrey, founder of Australian Activewear Label Tully Lou and Sarah Holloway, founder of Matcha Maiden and Matcha Mylkbar about their wellness as well as business journeys
• Get your wellness questions answered by our ultimate Wellness Panel of expert knowledge to satisfy your curiosity - Panel led by Tahlia Pretty (Fitness Australia), and joined by Nikki and Rhyanna of Pure Glow Cleanse, Pam of Miss Vitality (naturopaph) and Carla Thomas (holistic health coach).
• Meditation and stretch sessoin with Rhyanna Van Leeuwarden
• Generously packed goodie bag to take home
• A vibrant array of wellness market stalls displaying a selected range of conscious and ethical local brands who make an impact in the health and wellness space