SOLD OUT - The Perth Wellness Festival jointly presented by Bare & Wilde and EcoLuxe Events - Sunday 4 February 2018
This product is currently sold out.
ONE SOUL NOURISHING DAY TO UNLEASH YOUR BEST AND HEALTHIEST SELF
Whether you are a long time wellness enthusiast, new to the wellness scene or if you’ve just made a new year resolution to enhance your health and wellness, then this is a wellness event not to be missed this year!
Friends and founders, Jennifer McMahon of EcoLuxe Events and Amy Chen of Bare & Wilde join forces to jointly bring to Perth its very first high-energy, life-loving and soul-nourishing wellness festival - THE PERTH WELLNESS FESTIVAL. This is our invitation to you to kick-start the new year with unwavering inspiration on how you can make 2018 your best and healthiest year yet! We can accomodate over 100 people at this festival so don't forget to invite all your family/friends and be their source of health inspiration in 2018.
Date: Sunday, 4 February 2018
Time: 10.30 am to 5 pm
Location: Fridays Studio, 13 Old Aberdeen Pl, West Perth WA 6005
YOUR TICKET WILL INCLUDE:
• A fresh coconut upon arrival
• 3 x wellness workshops presented by influential wellness educators/businesses, including:
(1) Sodashi Skincare - Zoe Butler, International Trainer at Sodashi, will be running a workshop focussed on natural beauty and share the secrets and benefits of maintaining an organic and plant-based skin & beauty routine;
(2) Wellineux - Amanda McMillan, founder and creator of Corporate Wellness Programs and author of best-selling wellness guide, Journey of Me, joins us from Melbourne to talk to us about the important of growth, to your health and wellness journey. During this workshop, you will be able to make your very own growing terrarium to nourish and nurture; and
(3) The Modern Day Woman - our co-host, Jennifer McMahon, will share her tips and insights into maintaining high energy levels (which she needs in balancing all her multiple Modern Day Woman identities) through the importance of healthy routines and clean eating.
• 45 minutes of pilates led by Lisa of Bodyworks
• 45 minutes of yoga led by Wendy of Yogaworx
• Mini Bare & Wilde wellness box to take home
• A vibrant array of wellness market stalls displaying a selected range of our favourite Perth local businesses who make an impact in the health and wellness space (including, Nelumbo Skincare, Fearless Activewear, Kristen Pavez, Ex Hair, Silence is Luxurious and Whistle & Squeak, and other local businesses in the health and wellness space)
EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW UNTIL 16 JANUARY 2018
We cannot wait to welcome you to The Perth Wellness Festival to inspire you to take your health and wellness to the next level in 2018! Early bird tickets will end 16 January 2018, so gather your friends and family quickly before we sell out!!
Main invitation photo credit to Fiona Peters.