Down South Soul Retreat - Saturday 12 May 2018 (9.30 am to 2.30 pm)
This product is currently sold out.
Immerse in the South West beauty to unwind from the day to day and connect with your authentic self
We are so excited to announce our first Down South Soul Retreat in Margaret River on Saturday, 12 May 2018, hosted at the beautiful and relaxing Kocoon Retreat.
At our retreats, expect to get out of your comfort zone, learn new things from wellness experts/educators we invite to share their wellness knowledge, connect with like-minded people over meaningful conversations and be inspired to live your best and healthiest life!
Limited spaces to 25 women!
WATCH VIDEO OF OUR URBAN RETREAT SERIES HERE TO GET A TASTE OF WHAT OUR WELLNESS EVENTS ARE LIKE.
Format of Down South Soul Retreat
- Start the morning with high energy vibes connecting with like-minded women as you are welcomed with fresh juices and kombucha!
- 1 hour uplifting vinyasa yoga session on a beautiful outdoor deck
- Nourishing whole food spread will be served, including goodies provided by Tucker & Co, Rok Kombucha and many more South West local brands
- After a nourishing whole food spread, Nat Russell, talented founder of Glow with Nat Russell, will present a hands on fermentation cooking demo workshop where she will share the health benefits of fermentation and all guests will be able to make their own kimchi to taste and take home.
- We will delve a little deeper into our souls with the incredible Sammi Jane, inspiring soul teacher, who will lead a mindfulness workshop sharing guidance on how to life your best life through listening to your intuition and soul alignment.
- End the beautiful retreat with a 1 hour session of yin yoga.
- And of course, you will take home a mini Bare & Wilde wellness bag!
Date, time: Saturday, 12 May 2018 - 9.30 am to 2.30 pm.
Location: Kocoon Retreat, 25 Mallee Fowl Way, Margaret River WA 6285
Your Investment: $125 per person OR you can pre-order your spot before midnight on 15 April 2018 for $95 (save $30!).
What to wear? You can dress up as you would to your usual brunch date with your besties, or show us your favourite activewear - whatever you feel comfortable in for the gentle meditation/yin yoga segment. Yoga mats will be provided but if you prefer your own, please feel free to bring it.
Accomodation: Kocoon Retreat has offered our guests some generous accomodation options for those who would like to stay overnight. The pricing is below. Please email email@example.com to place your booking.
- Main house: one room sleeps 3 incl. 1 x king + 1 single OR 1 x queen + 1 single + ensuite for $60 per night or $100 for 2 nights per person.
- Studio: one room has 1 x king OR one room is open space has 1 x king + 1 x single for $50 per night or $90 for 2 nights per person.
Photo credit: Fiona Peters Photography