SUMMER URBAN RETREAT, “LOVE IS IN THE AIR”
“LOVE IS IN THE AIR” at our next Urban Retreat! This time, we will be holding the retreat in our very wellness studio, Kindred Lane, located at Feld & Co.
In partnership with our deal friend Nina Sabey, founder of Sabey Wellness, a wellness events company and yoga instructor from Sydney, we have created a Summer Urban Retreat for you. Themed “love is in the air”, we cannot wait to take you on this ultimate journey of self-love as we practice heart-opening yoga, meditation, learn how to mindfully let go of barriers to love, learn how to make our own raw chocolates from a professional raw food chef and make your own self-love essential oils blend. Enjoy a wholesome meal and fresh juice with like-minded souls, and there will be plenty of gifts to take home (including your DIY essential oils blend and plenty of raw chocolates!).
Format of retreat
Join us and Sabey Wellness as we co-host our first urban retreat of the year in celebration of love – themed “love is in the air”.
Start the year off with a reminder that love and connection to self are some of the most important currencies in life. Indulge in a morning experiencing deep connection – to self, to the kindred spirits around you and even better – share this experience with your friend, or life partner.
- Heart-opening yoga flow with Nina Sabey.
- Guided meditation leading into a mindfulness exercise all about loving yourself and how to let go of certain barriers to love led by Nina and Amy, founder of Bare & Wilde.
- Raw food demonstration workshop with Valerie Gamer to learn about the beauty of raw food PLUS get your hands dirty and learn how to make your own raw “love” chocolates just in time for Valentines day. Learn how raw chocolates make you love more and be happier.
- Workshop with Narelle Weir to make your own essential oils blend designed to promote self-love. You will make two essential oils blends to take home to indulge in.
- Nourishing whole food lunch, including juices and raw sweet treats.
- Mini Bare & Wilde wellness goodie bag filled with natural, cruelty free products from local small businesses (valued at $49).
- Connection with like minded people in a relaxing wellness sanctuary.
We cannot wait to connect with you and guide you through the ultimate self-love journey! It’s time to take your self-love to the next level in 2020.
Date, time: Sunday, 9 February 2020 – 9 am to 1 pm.
Location: Kindred Lane Studio. Unit 3/496 Marmion Street, Booragoon 6154.
Your Investment: $85 per person.
What to bring? Yoga mats will be provided but if you prefer your own, please feel free to bring it. Show us your favourite active wear, or comfortable clothing/footwear suitable for yoga.
WATCH VIDEO OF OUR PAST URBAN RETREAT BELOW OR HERE.
Join us at our next Summer Urban Retreat for an afternoon dedicated to self-love in our very own wellness sanctuary.