SPRINGFIELD WELLNESS RETREAT
4 days / 3 nights Wellness Retreat at Life at Springfield, Avoca NSW – 3 to 6 February 2022.
BOOK ASAP TO SAVE YOUR SPOT WITH A SMALL DEPOSIT BELOW.
Date, time: Check-in, Thursday, 3 February 2022 (from 2pm onwards); Check-out, Sunday, 6 February 2022, 10am.
Location: Life at Springfield, Sheepwood Road, Avoca NSW.
Join us for a luxurious, yet soulful, 3 night / 4 day getaway on 3 to 6 February 2022 at the 20 acre oasis, Life at Springfield, located in the beautiful Southern highlands of Avoca, NSW. Premium retreat itinerary curated to enhance your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food, mindset and finding joy.
This ultimate soulful retreat is all about embracing self-love and enhancing your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food and igniting creativity. We will take care of everything from start to finish, having curated a premium retreat itinerary; including all plant-based meals each day, daily movement (yoga, pilates, HIIT, group runs), hiking & outdoor adventures and fun-filled creative activities led by carefully selected partners (more here and below) that inspire us to be well. Plus, there are plenty of hidden surprises during the weekend away to make it just that little bit extra special. Simply because you deserve it.
We are thrilled to host this retreat at the premium and serene location of Life at Springfield. It is surrounded by serene bushland yet only a few minutes from the ocean. All facilities of Life at Springfield can be found here.
Premium Retreat Inclusions
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated non-toxic e-boutique.
- All plant-based meals provided and prepared by our in-house chef
- Includes juices and Kombucha throughout the retreat
- Creative Welcome Ceremony & Vision Boarding
- Aromatherapy workshop learning about the benefits of essential oils led by wellness coach, Kelly DeMartin
- Daily yoga & pilates classes led by Nina Sabey (owner of Sabey Wellness)
- Hiking and outdoor adventure in beautiful picturesque in Avoca, NSW
- Creative art workshops with talented local artist Sophie Dumon
- Creative fireside conversations on how to ignite your creative dreams
- Cacao Ceremony & Breathwork using Cacao Collective
- Sound Healing with Crystal Bowls
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wine and plant-based cheese
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life
- There will be a flexible itinerary for a few hours on each day including optional organised outdoor activities or you can choose to venture out to wineries!
- Transport to Avoca but we recommend taking the beautiful 1 hour 45 minutes drive from Sydney CBD. If you are coming in a group, carpooling would be ideal. Please contact Amy at [email protected] to arrange carpooling with other retreat guests.
Retreat Ticket Options
There are three ways you can join this premium Wellness Retreat with the team at Bare & Wilde:
- Shared Room Accommodation (all inclusions above, 3 nights accommodation in shared premium room with one other guest, you have your own bed) – $1,297 pp
- Private Room Accommodation (all inclusions above, 3 nights accommodation in private premium room with your own queen bed) – $1,797 pp
- Couples (or BFF) Retreat Ticket with Private Room Accommodation (all inclusions above for two people, 3 nights accommodation in private premium room with your own king/queen bed per couple) – $2,247 per couple
To book, simply place an order here paying a $350 deposit, then our team at Bare & Wilde will be in touch within 24 hours to help you complete your Retreat Forms and arrange payment of the outstanding amount. 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure booking. We cannot wait to see you on this ultimate Wellness Retreat (the getaway you need in 2021!)
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
You can watch the videos of our Wellness Retreats here or see below.
This ultimate soulful retreat is all about embracing self-love and enhancing your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food, mindset and finding joy.