PRE/POST NATAL URBAN RETREAT SERIES
Immerse yourself in a morning of self love and deep connection to honour the femininity within us all.
Curated for the mumma-to-bes and new mummas who desire spaciousness, me-time and community connection. Motherhood is undoubtedly one of the most life-changing experiences – we see you and we want to create a safe space for you to rejuvenate, connect with like-minded souls and learn from wellbeing experts so that you can be the best version of yourself in this season of your life.
- A welcome organic tea upon arrival
- Wholesome grazing board curated to nourish the pre/post natal body
- Guided Meditation to help you relax and connect to self
- Pre/Post Natal Mat Pilates session with qualified KX Pilates trainer Divya Submaraniam
- Followed by a restorative Yin Yoga practice with @movewithnina
- Nutrition workshop led by Nutritionist and Fertility Educator, Sarah Hopkins (WA) / Naturopath Alana Mulhall from @mothersmlyk (QLD)
- Sound Bath with Ally Solomou (WA) / Sarah Dalrymple (QLD)
- Hypnobirthing education and meditation with Alana Matson, midwife.
- Expert advice and real life experiences on all things fertility, pregnancy and postpartum
- Closing Circle
- @bareandwilde Soulful Rituals Box (valued over $59) for all guests as you leave so you can continue your self-care rituals at home
- Connection with like minded people in a blissful wellness sanctuary
*sample itinerary with slight variations each series (we have launch 3 dates in this series) so you can have a varied experience at each event date. If it feels aligned, join us at more than one of the dates below.
Ideal for women interested in fertility, new mummas and mummas-to-be. We cannot wait to connect with you.
Limited spots available. Book in to secure your spot!
- Sunday, 18 September 2022 8am – 11am (Perth) – SOLD OUT
- Sunday, 2 October 2022 8am – 11am (Perth)
- Sunday, 9 October 2022, 8am – 11am (Sunshine Coast)
- Perth Location: The Raw Space, 78 John St, Henley Brook, WA.
- Sunshine Coast Location: Fellow Studios in Bli Bli on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Your Investment: $80 per person
What to bring? Yoga mats & water bottle (required), blankets, bolsters, eye pillows, warm clothing and socks (optional)
WATCH VIDEO OF OUR PAST URBAN RETREAT BELOW OR HERE.
Join us at our next Pre/Post Natal Urban Retreat curated for new mummas and mummas-to-be.