LOVE & LIGHT WELLNESS RETREAT
3 days / 2 nights Wellness Retreat at Premalaya Yallingup – 19 to 21 March 2021.
BOOK ASAP TO SAVE YOUR SPOT WITH A SMALL DEPOSIT BELOW.
Date, time: Check-in, Friday 19 March 2021 (from 3pm onwards); Check-out, Sunday, 21 March 2021, 11am.
Location: Premalaya, Yallingup WA 6282.
Join us for a luxurious, yet soulful, 2 night / 3 day getaway on 19 to 21 March 2021 at the luxurious Ayurvedic-inspired location, Premalaya in Yallingup. Premium retreat itinerary curated to enhance your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food, mindset and finding joy.
With the events of 2020, we know our community immensely miss the freedom of exploring, of delving into the unknown that often sparks new ideas within us. This is why we created this Love & Light Wellness Retreat. This ultimate soulful retreat is all about embracing self-love and enhancing your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food, mindset and finding joy. We will take care of everything from start to finish, having curated a premium retreat itinerary; including all plant-based meals each day (plus an Ayurvedic lunch for you to experience), fitness (yoga, pilates, HIIT, group runs), Cape to Cape hiking & outdoor adventures and fun-filled creative activities led by carefully selected partners (more here and below) that inspire us to be well. Plus, there are plenty of hidden surprises during the weekend away to make it just that little bit extra special. Simply because you deserve it.
We are thrilled to host this retreat at the premium Ayurvedic-Inspired Premalaya. It is surrounded by serene bushland yet only a few minutes from the ocean. All facilities of Premalaya can be found here.
Premium Retreat Inclusions
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated non-toxic e-boutique
- All plant-based meals provided and prepared by our in-house chef Liam O’Niel and Ayurvedic lunch by Premalaya
- Includes juices and Kombucha throughout the retreat
- Creative Welcome Ceremony
- Daily yoga & pilates classes led by Kylie Falconer (owner of KX Pilates Booragoon & East Vic Park).
- HIIT workout on beach with trainer Kym Monteath (Lululemon ambassador)
- Coastal beach walks / hiking Cape to Cape Walk Track
- Creative fireside conversations on how to ignite your creative dreams
- Sound Healing
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wine and plant-based cheese
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life
- There will be a flexible itinerary for a few hours on each day including optional organised outdoor activities or you can choose to venture out to wineries!
- Transport to Yallingup but we recommend the following:
- Carpooling if you are coming in a group
- TransWA for comfortable buses that travel direct from Perth CBD to Yallingup. We offer pick ups from the Yallingup stop directly. Please contact Amy at [email protected] to arrange this.
Retreat Ticket Options
There are three ways you can join this premium Wellness Retreat with the team at Bare & Wilde:
- Shared Room Accommodation (all inclusions above, 2 nights accommodation in shared room with one other guest, you have your own bed) – $797 pp [SOLD OUT!]
- Private Room Accommodation (all inclusions above, 2 nights accommodation in private room with your own queen bed in shared premium chalet) – $1,097 pp [ONLY TWO AVAILABLE]
- Couples (or BFF) Retreat Ticket with Private Room Accommodation (all inclusions above for two people, 2 nights accommodation in private room with your own king/queen bed per couple within shared premium chalet) – $1,497 per couple – [ONLY ONE AVAILABLE]
To book, simply place an order here paying a $200 deposit, then our team at Bare & Wilde will be in touch within 24 hours to help you complete your Retreat Forms and arrange payment of the outstanding amount. We cannot wait to see you on this ultimate Wellness Retreat (the getaway you need in 2021!)
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
You can watch the videos of our Wellness Retreats here or see below.
This ultimate soulful retreat is all about embracing self-love and enhancing your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food, mindset and finding joy.