MARGARET RIVER WELLNESS RETREAT
4 days / 3 nights Wellness Retreat at Gilgara Resorts, Margaret River – 28 to 31 July 2022.
BOOK ASAP TO SAVE YOUR SPOT WITH A SMALL DEPOSIT BELOW.
Date, time: Check-in, Thursday 28 July 2022 (from 3pm onwards); Check-out, Sunday, 31 July 2022, 10am.
Location: Gilgara Resort, Margaret River.
Join us for a luxurious, yet soulful, 3 night / 4 day getaway at the luxurious, serene & nature-filled location, Gilgara Resort in Margaret River. Find stillness connecting with nature, and warmth through meaningful connection (and an incredible fireplace). Premium retreat itinerary curated to enhance your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food, mindset and finding joy.
This ultimate soulful retreat is all about embracing self-love and enhancing your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food and igniting creativity. We will take care of everything from start to finish, having curated a premium retreat itinerary; including all plant-based meals each day, fitness (yoga, pilates, HIIT, group run/walk), hiking & outdoor adventures and fun-filled creative activities led by carefully selected partners (more here and below) that inspire us to be well. Plus, there are plenty of hidden surprises during the weekend away to make it just that little bit extra special. Simply because you deserve it.
We are thrilled to host this retreat at the premium Gilgara Resort. It is surrounded by serene gardens & bushland you can see from you rooms, yet only a few minutes from Margaret River’s best wineries. All facilities of Gilgara Resort can be found here. Scroll the images here to view the beautiful rooms.
Premium Retreat Inclusions
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated non-toxic e-boutique.
- All plant-based meals provided and prepared by our in-house plant-based chef
- Includes juices and Kombucha throughout the retreat
- Creative welcome ceremony
- Daily yoga & pilates classes led by Kylie Falconer (owner of KX Pilates Booragoon & East Vic Park).
- HIIT workouts
- Nature-filled walks / hiking Cape to Cape Walk Track
- Goal setting & vision boarding workshop
- 2 x creative art workshops with talented artist
- Creative fireside conversations on how to ignite your creative dreams
- Sound Healing & hatha yoga
- Cacao ceremony & breathwork using Cacao Collective
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wine and plant-based cheese.
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life.
- There will be a flexible itinerary for a few hours each day including optional organised outdoor activities or you can choose to venture out to wineries or read a book outside in nature!
- Transport but we recommend carpooling if you are coming in a group. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Retreat Ticket Options
There are three ways you can join this premium Wellness Retreat with the team at Bare & Wilde:
- Shared Room Accommodation (all inclusions above, 3 nights accommodation in shared premium room with one other guest, you have your own bed) – $1,397 pp
- Private Room Accommodation (all inclusions above, 3 nights accommodation in private room with your own king bed) – $1,947 pp
- Couples (or BFF) Retreat Ticket with Private Room Accommodation (all inclusions above for two people, 3 nights accommodation in private room with your own king bed per couple) – $2,497 per couple
To book, simply place an order here paying a $350 deposit, then our team at Bare & Wilde will be in touch within 24 hours to help you complete your Retreat Forms and arrange payment of the outstanding amount. 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure booking. We cannot wait to see you on this ultimate Wellness Retreat (the getaway you need in 2022!)
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
You can watch the videos of our Wellness Retreats here or see below.
Join us for a 4 days / 3 nights wellness getaway at Gilgara Resort, Margaret River WA. Immerse yourself in a beautiful cosy homestead surrounded with endless picturesque gardens. Bask in nature, move your body, clear your mind.