ENTREPRENEURS’ WELLNESS RETREAT
$349.00 – $649.00
Dates have just been released for our next Entrepreneurs Wellness Retreat in 2020. Join us on Saturday, 7 March 2020 for an unforgettable experience. Held in private luxurious beach house in Yallingup. Spots limited to 15 people only and following our incredible retreat in October 2019, this will sell out! Incredible line up of speakers to be announced in a few weeks. But you can now save your spot with a $100 deposit. Email [email protected] to secure your spot for our retreat on Saturday, 7 March 2020. Book now before it’s too late! Tickets start from $349 (and we take care of everything from start to finish).
This retreat is all about mixing business with leisure and wellbeing to make living your best life easy and accessible. We have curated this retreat to give time poor business owners plenty of value to improve their and their business’ health and wellbeing (Total value of the retreat activities and inclusions is over $650!)
Think of this as an immersive wellness retreat combining business development, personal development, networking, fitness & outdoors adventures with elements of wellbeing principles incorporated throughout the retreat into one jam-packed weekend.
There is no need to go overseas, it is all happening in picturesque Yallingup just minutes from the ocean.
Please see details below for our October 2019 Retreat. Speakers and Partners for 7 March 2020 Retreat will be announced in a few weeks, but you can save your spot now with a $100 deposit!
About our speakers
- Steph Gorton – a business coach for startups, founder of House of Hobby, a business that helps you find your passion and joys in life. After building her own successful business in under two years, Steph now coaches other small business owners to grow their start up into success. Steph will get you thinking about your goals, and share tips and tricks on how you can proactively and strategically achieve them to build your dream lifestyle.
- Mon Palmer – an incredibly successful designer of spaces, founder of Slightly Garden Obsessed, educator for other creatives through The Designers’ Friend online program, will share her insights about building a personal brand and evolving your business into multiple income streams.
- Jess Williamson – founder of Ete Swimwear, a Perth-based swimwear brand dedicated to empowering women to feel confident in their own body, will openly share her business successes, obstacles and how to grow your passion into a thriving business on social media.
- Narelle Weir, founder of Serenity Wellness Collective will open the retreat with beautiful guided meditation that taps into all your senses using essential oils.
You can watch the videos of our debut Entrepreneurs’ Wellness Retreat here or see below.
This is the perfect retreat for you if you are:
- a goal-kicking business owner or leader in your organisation/passionate creative/ tenacious side-hustler/ someone with an itch to start a business.
- needing to step away from the daily hustle to create some time and space to reassess & reinvigorate your health, wellbeing, business and life.
- We know time and flexibility are high valued currencies so there are options 2 night stays and no accommodation (but we highly recommend staying for the full experience). See below for accommodation details.
Date, time: Saturday, 7 March 2020, 9 am arrival until sunset (approx. 6.30 pm) / first workshop starts at 10.30 am
Location: Private luxurious beach house in Yallingup. Secret location revealed upon booking. Beach house located within serene bushland and 2 minutes from the ocean.
Accommodation options available: Accommodation is for Friday 6 March 2020 and Saturday 7 March so you can turn this into a two day retreat experience. Luxurious and serene accommodation in Yallingup available (private beach house with large outdoor deck, surrounded by beautiful bushland and 2 mins from the ocean). Queen, singular and bunk beds available. See our Entrepreneurs Wellness Retreat landing page for more information about accommodation. Please read the FAQ section of the Retreat landing page or email [email protected] to find out more about bedding arrangements etc / enquire about sharing a queen bed private room with your bestie or partner.
Your Entrepreneurs Wellness Retreat ticket includes:
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated no-nasties e-boutique
- 3 x whole food meals plus cold pressed juices and kombuchas throughout the retreat, including a beautiful lunch grazing long table and luxurious glamping set up during the day (thanks to Pressed Earth, Antipotea, Hide and Feast and Namastaytipi)
- 2 x yoga sessions / meditations
- Building a personal brand and multiple income streams Workshop with Mon Palmer
- Mindful Goal Setting to build your dream life Workshop with Steph Gorton
- Empowering Confidence and Wellbeing Workshop with Jess Williamson
Meditation and essential oils with Narelle Weir
- Coastal beach walks
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wines and vegan cheese platters
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life and business
- Flexible itinerary & networking for Sunday, 8 March with optional outdoor activities. Participation is optional to give you time to soak in all you learnt the day before and have self-care time as you wish.
- Total value of the retreat activities and inclusions is over $650.
- Transport to Yallingup but we recommend the following:
- Carpooling if you are coming in a group
- TransWA for comfortable buses that travel direct from Perth CBD to Yallingup. We offer pick ups from the Yallingup stop directly. Please contact Amy at [email protected] to arrange this.
This retreat is all about mixing business with leisure and wellbeing to make living your best life easy and accessible. Curated to give time poor business owners plenty of value to improve their and their business’ health and wellbeing. Join us on Saturday 7 March 2020.