ENTREPRENEURS’ WELLNESS RETREAT
You can now secure your spot at our next Entrepreneurs Wellness Retreat on Saturday, 21 September 2019. Early bird pricing available now until 15 July 2019. Spots limited to 18 people. Incredible line up of speakers. Book now before we sell out.
This retreat is all about mixing business with leisure and wellbeing to make living your best life easy and accessible. We have curated this retreat to give time poor business owners plenty of value to improve their and their business’ health and wellbeing (Total value of the retreat activities and inclusions is over $650!)
Think of this as an immersive wellness retreat combining business development, personal development, networking, fitness & outdoors adventures with elements of wellbeing principles incorporated throughout the retreat into one jam-packed weekend.
There is no need to go overseas, it is all happening in picturesque Yallingup just minutes from the ocean.
About our speakers
- Alisa Pettit – a mindset coach, founder of Insite Mind, a personal development company, will get you all thinking about your goals, and share tips and tricks on how you can proactively and strategically achieve them to build your dream lifestyle.
- Mon Palmer – an incredibly successful designer of spaces, founder of Slightly Garden Obsessed, educator for other creatives through The Designers’ Friend online program, will share her insights about building a personal brand and evolving your business into multiple income streams.
- Jess Williamson – founder of Ete Swimwear, a Perth-based swimwear brand dedicated to empowering women to feel confident in their own body, will openly share her business successes, obstacles and how to grow your passion into a thriving business on social media.
- Hayley Lane, founder of Premalaya will run a Ayurvedic cooking workshop to teach you about Ayurvedic principles, your bodies’ constitution and how these principles can help your body, mind and soul thrive.
You can watch the videos of our debut Entrepreneurs’ Wellness Retreat here or see below.
This is the perfect retreat for you if you are:
- a goal-kicking business owner or leader in your organisation/passionate creative/ tenacious side-hustler/ someone with an itch to start a business.
- needing to step away from the daily hustle to create some time and space to reassess & reinvigorate your health, wellbeing, business and life.
- We know time and flexibility are high valued currencies so there are options for 1 or 2 night stays and even no accommodation (but we highly recommend staying for the full experience). See below for accommodation details.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS (with a saving of $50 per person) are now available and offer ends on midnight, 15 July 2019.
Date, time: Saturday, 21 September 2019, 9 am arrival until sunset (approx. 6.30 pm) / first workshop starts at 10.30 am
Your ticket includes:
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated no-nasties e-boutique
- 3 x whole food meals plus cold pressed juices and kombuchas throughout the retreat
- 2 x yoga sessions / meditations
- Creative Workshop to make your own terrarium to nurture and grow
- Building a personal brand and multiple income streams Workshop with Mon Palmer
- Mindful Goal Setting to build your dream life Workshop with Alisa Pettit
- Empowering Confidence and Wellbeing Workshop with Jess Williamson
Ayurvedic Cooking Workshop & Lunch with Hayley Lane, owner of Premalaya
- Coastal beach walks / hiking (optional but recommended)
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wines and vegan cheese platters
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life and business
- Luxurious and serene accommodation at Premalaya (self-contained chalets with own deck) available. See website for more information about accommodation. Our retreaters get a discounted rate, email [email protected] to learn more.
- Flexible itinerary & networking for Sunday, 22 September with optional outdoor activities and Ayurvedic massages available (additional charge applies for massages). Participation is optional to give you time to soak in all you learnt the day before and have self-care time as you wish.
- Total value of the retreat activities and inclusions is over $650.
- Transport to Yallingup but we recommend the following:
- Carpooling if you are coming in a group
- TransWA for comfortable buses that travel direct from Perth CBD to Yallingup. We offer pick ups from the Yallingup stop to Premalaya directly. Please contact Amy at [email protected] to arrange this.
We recommend a 1 or 2 night stay at Premalaya, which provides self-contained accomodation options. Accommodation prices start from ONLY $60 per person per night (in addition to the ticket price above). Please email [email protected] to enquire about accommodation bookings for individuals and groups.
This retreat is all about mixing business with leisure and wellbeing to make living your best life easy and accessible. Curated to give time poor business owners plenty of value to improve their and their business’ health and wellbeing. Join us, Mon Palmer, Jess Williamson and Alisa Pettit on 21 September 2019.