LOVE & LIGHT WELLNESS RETREAT
AN UNFORGETTABLE LUXURIOUS ESCAPE TO INSPIRE SELF-LOVE, MOVEMENT & SOULFUL CONNECTION
Join us for a luxurious, yet soulful, 2 night / 3 day getaway on 19 to 21 March 2021 at the luxurious Ayurvedic-inspired location, Premalaya in Yallingup WA.
This ultimate soulful retreat is all about embracing self-love and enhancing your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food, mindset and finding joy.
We will take care of everything from start to finish, including meals each day, fitness, hiking & outdoor adventures and inspiring activities led by carefully selected partners that inspire us to be well. Plus, there are plenty of hidden surprises during the weekend away to make it just that little bit extra special. Simply because you deserve it.
YOGA, HIKING AND COASTAL WALKS
We believe that our level of wellbeing, joy and creativity are all so interlinked – so on this getaway, we give your body, mind and inner creative the careful attention and love it deserves. This retreat will open with a creative welcome workshop to get you into the right mindset for what’s to come. During the course of the retreat, you will experience daily yoga, hiking Cape to Cape Walk Track, optional outdoor activities including HIIT, group runs and coastal beach walks. That’s right, you get to dig your toes in the sand while in down-ward dog! The soulful yet premium accommodation at Premalaya has the beautiful serene bushland right in your backyard (yet only a few minutes from the beach), so there will be plenty of time with Mother Nature.
WHOLESOME FOOD ALL DAY LONG
We are big believers in nourishing the body inside and out, which means be prepared to indulge in decadent wholesome plant-based food experiences on this luxurious getaway. Each day, our in-house chef Liam O’Niel (chef, but also owner of Refresh Juice and co-owner of Honest Goods Company) will be dishing up deliciously wholesome private dining experiences to bring us all together. You will also experience an Ayurvedic lunch prepared by Premalaya on this retreat. Breakfast bowls, tea, juices will be provided each morning.
INSPIRING CREATIVE ACTIVITIES
Now that we’ve got your attention with all the delicious food and movement activities – it gets better as we have organised daily creative and mindset-focussed activities to soulfully nourish your mind and creativity. We have tracked down experts we love and adore to share with you their creative process, while engaging in fun-filled goal setting workshop with Kylie Falconer (owner of KX Pilates Booragoon and East Vic Park and Lululemon ambassador), creative fireside conversations with Helen Janneson Bense and magical sound healing (with a didgeridoo) with owners of Premalaya. These are the soulful activities that bring you joy, but yet you never have time for – now you do on this retreat.
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated non-toxic e-boutique.
- All plant-based meals provided and prepared by our in-house chef Liam O’Niel and Ayurvedic lunch by Premalaya
- . Includes juices and Kombucha throughout the retreat
- Creative Welcome Ceremony
- Daily yoga & pilates classes led by Kylie Falconer (owner of KX Pilates Booragoon & East Vic Park).
- HIIT workout on beach with trainer Monty (Lululemon ambassador)
- Coastal beach walks / hiking Cape to Cape Walk Track.
- Creative fireside conversations with Helen Janneson Bense, the talented creator of Gypsy Lovin Light (Q&A boho beach picnic and themed around the creation of her blog, rediscovering self-love, and how to ignite your creative dreams).
- Sound Healing (crystal bowls and didgeridoo)
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wine and plant-based cheese.
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life.
- There will be a flexible itinerary for a few hours on each day including optional organised outdoor activities or you can choose to venture out to wineries!
We have secured the ultimate luxurious accommodation at Premalaya, with serene bushland as its backyard and only a few minutes from the ocean. Accommodation Options (for 2 nights – 19 & 20 March 2021) are:
*Shared room (with your own single bed) within shared premium chalet; OR
*Private room (for single or couples) within shared premium chalet.
We have secured the ultimate luxurious private beach house. It’s location is a tad bit secret and we will only provide address upon your booking. It is in the ultimate location being surrounded by bushland while at the same time only 2 minutes from Yallingup beach.
No problem – this is the best way to book the queen bed room to make it economical. Simply book the ticket option that includes the queen bed room and then have your partner or BFF book in for the Entrepreneur Wellness Retreat ticket only. Please email us at [email protected] and let us know that you and your partner/friend will be sharing the queen bed room so that we have this on our record.
Travel is not included in the ticket pricing. However, we recommend carpooling or taking the train to Yallingup. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions about travel arrangements and we can definitely help!