LOVE & LIGHT WELLNESS RETREAT
AN UNFORGETTABLE LUXURIOUS ESCAPE TO INSPIRE LOVE, LIGHT & CREATIVE FREEDOM
In partnership with Helen Janneson Bense (owner of Gypsy Lovin Light), join us for a luxurious, yet soulful, 3 night / 4 day getaway on 17 to 20 September 2020 at Smith’s Beach Resort (architectural award-winning luxury accommodation) in Yallingup WA.
This ultimate beachside retreat is all about embracing self-love, unleashing our inner child, finding joy and creative freedom.
We will take care of everything from start to finish, including 2x meals each day, fitness, hiking & outdoor adventures and inspiring activities led by carefully selected partners that inspire us to be well and unleash our creative freedom. Plus, there are plenty of hidden surprises during the weekend away to make it just that little bit extra special. Simply because you deserve it.
YOGA, HIKING AND COASTAL WALKS
We believe that our level of wellbeing, joy and creativity are all so interlinked – so on this getaway, we give your body, mind and inner creative the careful attention and love it deserves. With a retreat itinerary created in partnership with Helen Janneson Bense, this retreat will open with a gentle guided meditation (with Narelle Weir) to get you into the right mindset for what’s to come. During the course of the retreat, you will experience daily yoga, hiking Cape to Cape Walk Track, optional outdoor activities including HIIT pilates, group runs and coastal beach walks. That’s right, you get to dig your toes in the sand while in down-ward dog! The luxurious 5-star accommodation at Smith’s Beach Resort has the beautiful serene ocean in its backyard, so there will be plenty of time with Mother Nature.
WHOLESOME FOOD ALL DAY LONG
We are big believers in nourishing the body inside and out, which means be prepared to indulge in decadent wholesome plant-based food experiences on this luxurious getaway. Each night, our in-house plant-based chefs (Valerie Gamer and Jessica Lowe, former My Kitchen Rules contestant) will be dishing up deliciously wholesome private dining experiences to bring us all together. Breakfast bowls, tea, juices will be provided each morning. There will also be a grazing long table lunch amongst a luxury glamping set up by Hide and Feast and Namastaytipi.
INSPIRING CREATIVE ACTIVITIES
Now that we’ve got your attention with all the delicious food – it gets better as we have organised daily creative and inspiring activities to help unleash your inner creative. We have tracked down inspiring creatives that we love and adore to share with you their creative process, while engaging in fun-filled activities like abstract art workshop with local artist, Sarah Malone, creative fireside conversations with Helen Janneson Bense and magical sound healing (with a didgeridoo) with Julian Silburn. These are the creatives activities that bring you joy, but yet you never have time for – now you do on this retreat. There will be plenty of time to connect with these beautiful creatives as well as like-minded souls on this retreat.
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated non-toxic e-boutique.
- 3 x breakfast and 3 x gourmet private dining experiences with plant-based meals prepared by our in-house chefs (Jessica Lowe &
- Valarie Gamer).
- . Includes juices and Kombucha throughout the retreat, including a beautiful gourmet grazing long table amongst nature within a luxury glamping set up. (that is, all meals included except lunch on 18 September so you can explore and venture out as you wish).
- Plant-based cooking workshop with Jessica Lowe, nutritionist and ex-My Kitchen Rules contestant, and raw food chef, Valarie Gamer. Includes plant-based recipe e-book to take home.
- Meditation and Daily Yoga classes / tennis courts / swimming pools.
- Coastal beach walks / hiking Cape to Cape Walk Track.
- Abstract art workshop with local artist, Sarah Malone. You will be provided with all equipment needed and will have a beautiful piece of artwork (that you created!) to take home.
- Creative fireside conversations with Helen Janneson Bense, the talented creator of Gypsy Lovin Light (Q&A boho beach picnic and themed around the creation of her blog, rediscovering self-love, and how to ignite your creative dreams).
- Sound Healing (crystal bowls and didgeridoo) with magical healer, Julian Silburn.
- Meditation and aromatherapy to kick off the retreat.
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wine and plant-based cheese.
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life.
- There will be a flexible itinerary for a few hours on each day including optional organised outdoor activities or you can choose to venture out to wineries!
We have secured the ultimate 5-star luxurious accommodation at Smith’s Beach Resort, with the ocean as its backyard and surrounded in serene nature. Accommodation Options (for 3 nights – 17, 18 & 19 September 2020) are:
*Shared room (with your own bed) within the beach house; OR
*Private room within king bed within the beach house.
We have secured the ultimate luxurious private beach house. It’s location is a tad bit secret and we will only provide address upon your booking. It is in the ultimate location being surrounded by bushland while at the same time only 2 minutes from Yallingup beach.
No problem – this is the best way to book the queen bed room to make it economical. Simply book the ticket option that includes the queen bed room and then have your partner or BFF book in for the Entrepreneur Wellness Retreat ticket only. Please email us at [email protected] and let us know that you and your partner/friend will be sharing the queen bed room so that we have this on our record.
Travel is not included in the ticket pricing. However, we recommend carpooling or taking the train to Yallingup. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions about travel arrangements and we can definitely help!