KARRI VALLEY WELLNESS RETREAT
A NATURE-FILLED ESCAPE TO INSPIRE MOVEMENT, CREATIVITY & SOULFUL CONNECTION
Join us for a soulful, 2 night / 3 day getaway on 11 March 2022 to 13 March 2022 at the picturesque nature-filled location, Karri Valley Resort in Karri Valley, WA.
This ultimate wellness retreat is all about finding tranquility and enhancing your wellbeing through movement, wholesome food and igniting creativity.
We will take care of everything from start to finish, including meals each day, fitness, hiking, trail runs (optional), water-based activities on the lake and creative workshops all led by carefully selected partners that inspire us to be well. Plus, there are plenty of hidden surprises during the weekend away to make it just that little bit extra special. Simply because you deserve it.
MOVEMENT, WELLBEING AND NATURE
We believe that our level of wellbeing, joy and creativity are all so interlinked – so on this getaway, we give your body, mind and inner creative the careful attention and love it deserves. This retreat will open with a creative welcome workshop to get you into the right mindset for what’s to come. During the course of the retreat, you will experience daily yoga/pilates, hiking or trail running amongst the tall Karri Trees along the Bibbulmun Track, water-based activities including kayaking, lake swims and quiet walks in nature. The soulful yet premium accommodation at Karri Valley Resort is position on the edge of a beautiful Lake Beedelup while also being surrounded by the majestic Karri Trees. It’s certainly a place you can find tranquility and peacefulness.
WHOLESOME FOOD ALL DAY LONG
We are big believers in nourishing the body inside and out, but especially the former, which means be prepared to indulge in wholesome plant-based food experiences on this weekend getaway. All your meals are catered on this retreat by our very own in-house plant-based chef! Copious amounts of teas, juices and kombucha will also be provided to keep you hydrated during the retreat. Enjoy evening meals outside by the lake under a canopy of festoon lights with like-minded souls.
CREATIVE & JOYFUL ACTIVITIES
Now that we’ve got your attention with all the delicious food and movement activities – the daily creative and mindset-focussed activities are the cherry on top. We have tracked down experts we love and adore to host goal setting workshops, archery workshop and sound healing activities to nourish your soulful inner child. These are the soulful activities that bring you joy, but yet you never have time for – now you do on this retreat.
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated non-toxic e-boutique.
- All plant-based meals provided and prepared by our in-house plant-based chef
- Includes juices and Kombucha throughout the retreat
- Creative welcome ceremony
- Daily yoga/pilates classes
- HIIT workouts
- Nature-filled walks / hiking/trial run on Bibbulmun Track
- Goal setting & vision boarding workshop
- Sound Healing
- Archery Workshop
- Water-based activities, eg. kayaking
- Cacao ceremony & breathwork using Cacao Collective
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wine and plant-based cheese.
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life.
- There will be a flexible itinerary for a few hours each day including optional organised outdoor activities or you can choose to venture out to wineries or read a book outside in nature!
We have secured comfortable accommodation at Karri Valley Resort, positioned on the edge of Lake Beedelup and surrounded by the majestic Karri Forest. Accommodation options (for Friday, 11 March & Saturday, 12 March 2022) are:
* Private Lakeside Chalet with Queen bed + Single Bed (for 1 person or couples / BFFs attending together so you can split the cost of this room) OR
* Private or Shared rooms in 3 Bedroom Chalet with Queen Beds in each bedroom.
This Run Retreat will be hosted at Karri Valley Resort, positioned on the edge of Lake Beedelup and surrounded by the majestic Karri Forest.
No problem – you can do this by booking the “Private Lakeside View Chalet ticket” or the “Bring a Friend Private Lakeside View Chalet tickets”. Both ticket options take into account the possibility of 2 pax, meaning the cost is for two people. This is the best way to book the private queen bed room and make it the most economical. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Travel is not included in the ticket pricing. However, we recommend carpooling to Karri Valley. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions about travel arrangements and we can definitely help!