|Event Date||Sat 16, Feb 2019|
|Event Time||09:00 AM|
|Contact Phone||0403 616 241|
|Contact Email||[email protected]|
|Regular Price||AUD 249|
|Member Price||AUD 0|
EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAIL NOW UNTIL 22 AUGUST 2018
This retreat is all about mixing business with leisure and wellbeing to make living your best life easy and accessible. We have curated this retreat to give time poor business owners plenty of value to improve their and their business’ health and wellbeing (Total value of the retreat activities and inclusions is over $550!)
Think of this as an immersive wellness retreat combining business development, personal development, networking, fitness & outdoors adventures with elements of wellbeing principles incorporated throughout the retreat into one jam-packed day.
There is no need to go overseas, it is all happening in picturesque Yallingup just minutes from the ocean.
This is the perfect retreat for you if you are:
- a goal-kicking business owner or leader in your organisation/passionate creative/ tenacious side-hustler/ someone with an itch to start a business.
- needing to step away from the daily hustle to create some time and space to reassess & reinvigorate your health, wellbeing, business and life.
We know time and flexibility are high valued currencies so there are options for 1 or 2 night stays and even no accommodation (but we highly recommend staying for the full experience). See below for accommodation details.
This is your opportunity to mingle and learn from thought leaders and experts in business & wellness, AND create space and time in your life to recharge and reflect on your wellbeing (personal, relationships, business, spirituality) more holistically. Wellness is no longer just about keeping fit and eating well, there are so many more elements to it, which this retreat endeavours to bring together.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS (with a saving of $40 per person) are now available and offer ends on midnight, 20 August 2018.
LOCATION: Premalaya, 1701 Wildwood Rd, Yallingup WA 6282
DATE: Saturday, 15 September 2018
TIME: 9 am arrival until sunset (approx. 6.30 pm) / first workshop starts at 10.30 am
Your ticket includes:
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated no-nasties e-boutique
- 3 x whole food meals plus cold pressed juices and kombuchas throughout the retreat, provided by Goanna Cafe, Memorable Morsels, Sunflower Vineyards, Alewife Kombucha, Pressed Earth and more!
- Goal & Vision setting workshop led by Lululemon Perth (this workshop has been taught globally within Lululemon’s Management team, staff and ambassador programs)
- Creative and reflective marketing strategies for small businesses workshop by Alison Morgan of Relauncher (one of Australia’s leading Business Coaches, from Sydney, specialising in helping Health, Wellness, Beauty and Lifestyle businesses grow their Brand, Profile and Sales)
- Breaking through self-doubt and fear (in life and business) workshop by Rachel Dhanjal (Kinesiologist and Life Coach)
- Instagram Photography Workshop by Fiona Peters (Luxury Lifestyle Photographer)
- 2 x yoga sessions / meditations led by Rosanna Susanto, owner of Bodyscape Yoga (optional but recommended)
- Coastal beach walks / hiking (optional but recommended)
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wines and vegan cheese platters
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life and business
- Luxurious and serene accommodation at Premalaya (self-contained chalets with own deck) available. See website for accommodation packages available.
- Flexible itinerary & networking for Sunday, 16 September with pre-arranged outdoors activities available. Participation is optional to give you time to soak in all you learnt the day before and have self-care time as you wish.
Total value of the retreat activities and inclusions is over $550.
- Transport to Yallingup but we recommend the following:
We recommend a 1 or 2 night stay, but there are various options to choose from.
|Self-contained accommodation (ie chalet with deck)||Shared accommodation (individual beds per person) with other retreat guests
NB: there are separate chalets for men and women guests upon request.
|1 night stay (either Friday, 14 September or Saturday, 15 September)||$200 per queen bed (possible to sleep 2 people)||$90 per person|
|2 night stay (Friday, 14 September and Saturday, 15 September)||$320 per queen bed (possible to sleep 2 people)||$120 per person|
If you are coming in groups, please email Amy at [email protected] so that we can organise your group to be in the same chalets.
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES WITH FIONA PETERS
- Professional photoshoot with Fiona Peters outdoors in nature and/or by the beach (duration = 1 hour to 1.5 hours)
- We will schedule this in for you during the retreat either on 15 or 16 September (depending on whether you booked accomodation)
- $350 per photoshoot. Fiona’s photoshoot packages are usually $650.
Includes 8 retouched images (client may select the edits)
Retreat ticket, no accommodation = $249 EARLY BIRD or $289 after 20 August 2018. The retreat activities and inclusions are valued over $550.
Retreat ticket + accommodation = various options available starting from $339 (see table above for options).