ENTREPRENEURS WELLNESS RETREAT
AN UNFORGETTABLE LUXURIOUS ESCAPE TO INVEST IN YOUR HEALTH AND BUSINESS
Join us for a serene, yet inspiring, weekend getaway on Saturday, 19 October 2019 in Yallingup WA.
This retreat is all about mixing business with leisure and wellbeing to make living your best life easy and accessible.
We will take care of everything from start to finish, including all meals, fitness & outdoor activities and inspiring workshops led by carefully selected speakers that inspire us in business and health. Plus, there are plenty of hidden surprises during the weekend away to make it just that little bit extra special. Simply because you deserve it.
YOGA, MEDITATION AND COASTAL WALKS
Our business is an extension of us – our body, our mind – so on this getaway,
we give your body and mind the careful attention and love it deserves. Narelle Weir, meditation teacher and aromatherapist will open the retreat with a gentle guided meditation to get you into the right mindset for what’s to come. During the course of the retreat, you will experience 2 x outdoor actives including yoga and coastal beach walks. That’s right, you get to dig your toes in the sand while in down-ward dog! The luxurious accommodation we have selected is located amongst serene bushland yet only two minutes from the ocean, so there will be plenty of time with Mother Nature.
WHOLESOME FOOD ALL DAY LONG
We are big believers in nourishing the body inside and out, but especially the former, which means be prepared to indulge in decadent wholesome food experiences on this weekend getaway. From delicious and refreshing breakfast bowls using No Toast granola, to Antipotea warming teas, to grazing long table lunch amongst a luxury glamping set up by Hide and Feast and Namastaytipi, and private dining experiences for dinner by the outdoor fire! Our friends at Pressed Earth and Alewife Kombucha will also keep us hydrated during the retreat.
INSPIRING SPEAKER WORKSHOPS
Now despite all the fun mentioned above, we do get down to business. We have tracked down inspiring business owners that we love and adore to share with you how to set practical goals that leads to results, how to empower confidence and wellbeing within your business & life and how to build a personal brand while building multiple income streams. We are super thrilled to have Mon Palmer (Slightly Garden Obsessed), Jess Williamson (Ete Swimwear) and Steph Gorton (House of Hobby) join us on this intimate weekend getaway in Yallingup. There will be plenty of time to connect with these beautiful ladies during the weekend.
- Bare & Wilde welcome gift from our curated non-toxic e-boutique.
- 3 x Wholefood meals, plus Pressed Earth juices and Alewife Kombucha throughout the day, including a beautiful gourmet grazing long table lunch amongst nature within a luxury glamping set up.
- Yoga sessions with Mandy of Devahiti Yoga & Bodywork.
- Coastal beach walks / hiking.
- Workshop on building a personal brand and multiple income streams with Mon Palmer, founder of Slightly Garden Obsessed.
- Empowering confidence and wellbeing workshop with Jess Williamson, founder of Ete Swimwear.
- Mindful goal setting to build your dream life and turn your start up into success with Steph Gorton, founder of House of Hobby.
- Meditation and aromatherapy with Narelle Weir, founder of Serenity Wellness Collective.
- Sunset watching while enjoying organic wine and cheese.
- Connecting with like-minded people to spark new magic in your life and business.
- Flexible itinerary on Sunday, 20 October 2019, including optional outdoor activities or you can choose to create your own day!
We have secured the ultimate luxurious private beach house surrounded in serene bushland, yet only 2 minutes from Yallingup Beach for this intimate getaway. Accommodation options (for Friday, 18 October & Saturday, 19 October) within this shared beach house are:
*Queen bed within own separate room (ideal for couples or BFFs attending together, you can split the cost of this room) OR
*Single bed within large shared rooms (most economical option)
We have secured the ultimate luxurious private beach house. It’s location is a tad bit secret and we will only provide address upon your booking. It is in the ultimate location being surrounded by bushland while at the same time only 2 minutes from Yallingup beach.
No problem – this is the best way to book the queen bed room to make it economical. Simply book the ticket option that includes the queen bed room and then have your partner or BFF book in for the Entrepreneur Wellness Retreat ticket only. Please email us at [email protected] and let us know that you and your partner/friend will be sharing the queen bed room so that we have this on our record.
Travel is not included in the ticket pricing. However, we recommend carpooling or taking the train to Yallingup. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions about travel arrangements and we can definitely help!