Women's Wellness Brunch Perth - Saturday 21 April 2018 (10.30 am to 1.30 pm)
This product is currently sold out.
Bringing women together over a nourishing long table brunch dedicated to women's wellness at the well-love The Raw Kitchen in Fremantle
We are so excited to announce our first Women's Wellness Brunch in Perth on Saturday, 21 April 2018 in collaboration with The Raw Kitchen, Fremantle. The philosophy behind these events is to provide a safe environment for women to discuss heath and wellness issues close to them around a nourishing long table brunch where nothing is off limits and where women can connect with other like-minded people.
At our Women's Wellness Brunch events, expect to get out of your comfort zone, learn new things from women's wellness experts/educators we invite to join the brunches and meet new like-minded people.
Limited spaces to 20 women!
WATCH VIDEO OF OUR URBAN RETREAT SERIES HERE TO GET A TASTE OF WHAT OUR WELLNESS EVENTS ARE LIKE.
Format of Women's Wellness Brunch
- Starting the morning with high energy vibes connecting with like-minded women over a nourishing long-table brunch! You will be welcomed with fresh juices and kombucha!
- While being seated at a beautiful long table, a generous whole food spread lovingly created by the talented chefs at The Raw Kitchen will be served.
- While enjoying a nourishing whole food spread together with other like-minded women, we have invited 2 x wellness experts/educators to join the brunch table to discuss topics around women's health and wellness. These discussions will inspire you to learn more about the holistic connection between women's body, mind and soul and about clean living in a busy modern life. The speakers for this event are:
- 1. Bianca Daly, founder of Alchemy of Wellness and health coach. Bianca will talk about what she believes are the six key foundation principles of health to live your healthiest and happiest life.
- 2. Rebecca Hall, founder of Maylands Wellness and naturopath. Rebecca will talk about all things gut health and hormones.
- End the beautiful brunch and discussions with a gentle meditation/yin yoga held at The Yoga Lab.
- And of course, you will take home a mini Bare & Wilde wellness bag!
Date, time: Saturday, 21 April 2018 - 10.30 am to 1.30 pm.
Location: The Raw Kitchen, 181A High Street, Fremantle
Your Investment: $85 per person OR you can pre-order your spot before midnight on 9 April 2018 for $75.
What to wear? You can dress up as you would to your usual brunch date with your besties, or show us your favourite activewear - whatever you feel comfortable in for the gentle meditation/yin yoga segment. Yoga mats will be provided but if you prefer your own, please feel free to bring it.